Flowers Invention Studio's New CAE Room!
Our very own Jeong Hun Lee has started a new branch at the Flowers Invention Studio focused on helping engineers with the design portion of their projects. Along with the new room comes new Siemens PLM software access (NC, FEMAP, STAR-CCM+) with training and tutorials. The training guide was created by Jeong Hun Lee himself (with help from ATA Engineering Inc.) for NX, FEMAP, and STAR-CCM+. This is an organized list of links, resources, and directories that people can use to self-train on the 3 software packages. He also created how-to’s for creating student accounts for Siemens Learning Advantage, Siemens Support Center, and ATA’s PLM site. Additionally, the Flowers Invention Studio will now be offering virtual and in-person help for CAE and FEA. Feel Free to email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a time to work on your designs.
Additionally, another PI of ours, Ibrahim Abdeally, is also holding weekly office hours for Fusion 360. Its open to anyone who has questions about using the Fusion 360 software and will be hosted on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4PM to 5PM. To schedule another time or just to ask a question on the subject you can also email Ibrahim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General CAE Helpdesk Hours --> Fridays 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at this bluejeans link
- Fusion 360 Helpdesk Hours --> Fridays 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at this bluejeans link
- Recorded Bluejeans workshops more specific to helpdesk stuff
- Basic structural analysis test to help grant other PIs helpdesk member status
- Future Workshops held directly by ATA
How to Follow Up:
Related Reading links