Invention Studio Online Fall Hackathon
Hackathon for Life Hacks!
Welcome! This is the Invention Studio Online Fall Hackathon sponsored by Lockheed Martin and Texas Instruments.
- Both off campus and on campus teams are encouraged to participate
- The theme is "IoT for Lifstyle: Where would you use IoT to improve your life?"
- First 50 teams with at least one member on campus will receive an electronics part "kit" which will include electronics that the team desires
- September 1st 11:59 EST: Form Closes for Submission
- September 4-7: You will receive an email detailing Hackathon and kit pick-up information
- September 25: Hackathon Start Date (the Invention Studio will be open for limited hours for project creation)
- October 4: Hackathon End Date
- All team members must be current GT students
- Team members are not required to be on campus
- Teams must consist of 2-5 members
- Best Overall Hack/ Grand Prize
- 2nd Best Overall Hack
- Most Fun Project
- Best Off Campus Hack
- Best Use of a TI Product
*Registration is first come, first serve, so sign up quickly!*
How to Follow Up:
Related Reading links