The bedazzler is a hand held, corded tool meant to provide heat transfer between glue backed rhinestones and fabric. It can be used to spice up craft land projects.
The bedazzler is meant for FABRIC ONLY! The heat gun has different sized nozzles for various rhinestone sizes.
The bedazzler is meant for FABRIC ONLY. Using on wood or other surfaces could burn/damage the material.
PPE is not required for this tool.
How To Use This Tool
- Plug the bedazzler into power outlet or extension cord connected to power outlet.
- Give a couple minutes to heat up.
- Make sure all the rhinestones are placed in their preferred positions on your fabric of choice.
- One by one, hold the bedazzler nozzle over each stone at a 90 degree angle for approximately 15-20 seconds.
- Lift the nozzle, allow the stone to cool, and repeat for remaining stones.
- Recover and secure finished part
- Unplug the bedazzler
- Make sure not to leave loose rhinestones laying around, and allow bedazzler to cool on its corresponding wire holder before storing.
- When everything is fully cooled, place all items (including the bedazzler) into its black pouch and put in the adhesives drawer in craftland (next to the laminator/near the embroidery machine).
If the bedazzler is having difficulty, make sure you are using the correct nozzle size for your stone. A nozzle to small will not completely heat the glue backing on the rhinestone, resulting in a faulty job. Make sure the bedazzler is on when plugged in.
For further troubleshooting, please contact a studio assistant or prototyping instructor on duty.