So you want to get involved with the Invention Studio? Awesome!
- Drop by and make something!
- Come to one of our workshops, classes, or open meetings
- Join the Makers Club! Become a basic member for free, or pay dues and get a sweet t-shirt, access to workshops and classes, and a chance to apply to be an ULI
- Apply to become a Workshop Facilitator or ULI:
- Workshop Facilitators teach a weekly evening class (such as electronics, Arduino, woodworking, rocketry, knitting, etc). You’ll get personal training on all the machines and a chance to get involved in a great campus movement! Click here for the form.
- ULIs (undergraduate lab instructors) lead other students in the use and maintenance of the lab, ensuring that the resources remain available to all. In return for volunteering 4 hours per week of your time, you get 24/7 access to the Studio. Click here for the form.
Join the Makers Club!
Use the form below to join the Makers Club, or use this link: http://bit.ly/RgcmlO
Workshop Facilitator Application
ULI Interest Form
Fill out the form below to let us know you are interested in becoming Undergraduate Laboratory Instructor or click this link.